Sunday, February 24, 2008

Initial thoughts on blogging.

Usually, I am not huge on techy and geeky stuff. I manage to survive on the meagre basics of gmail,wikipedia and youtube. Starting my blog just seemed to me like crossing over to the dark side....!
But seeing my absolute non-tech parents experiment with technology and my dad even set up his own blog has given me an inferiority complex! (just kidding aai, baba.)
I mean c'mon, I am the one who's sixteen, I am the one who grew up in the internet age, I am the one who knew how to send an email before I knew how to post a letter! And so, not wanting to be a serious insult to my generation :) I have started this blog.....
I can already tell you that this is going to be filled with random thoughts, experiences, opinions, and just sometimes, a good piece of writing!

So here's to my taking the first step in the blogworld - "Cheers!!!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey Val this is Dan, your older brother from the 'States.
I think it is totally awesome that you are blogging, good for you! The world will have a record of all the cool exploits you participate in. Don't worry about just beginning to utilize the tech-laden world we are growing up in, no one is born with that kind of innate ability (yet....). keep this updated and you will find it very valuable as you get older. love peace and chicken grease.

-Dan